We are a Crop Insurance Master Agency based in Spokane, WA
Meet The Team
We bring over 60 years of crop insurance industry knowledge to help you grow your agency, and better educate your growers.
Crop West Insurance is a Master Agency located in Spokane, Washington. The company is owned by Merlin Heintz. The owner graduated from Washington State University and is starting on his 39th year in the crop insurance industry. Merlin’s crop insurance timeline is as follows:
Crop Hail Adjuster Crop Hail Management
1980-1984 college years (5 years)
Territory Manager Union Insurance
1984 – 1985 (1 year)
Owner – Crop West Insurance
2006 – Present (13 years)
CA License OF56753
Gary Heilig Jr.
Gary grew up and worked on the family wheat farm in central Montana before moving to Kansas in early 2000. He started his career in crop insurance that same year as an independent crop adjuster and has been in the industry ever since. He is very involved in agriculture and is an avid student of farm programs & ag policy.
Degree: B.S. Business Management Southwestern
Member of the Montana Grain Growers Association
Crop Insurance Career
* 2000-2001 Independent Crop Adjuster Wichita, KS
* 2002-2003 Crop Insurance Agent and Field Representative G&H Insurance Great Bend, KS
* 2003-2007 Independent Crop Adjuster Wichita, KS
* 2008-2009 Senior Adjuster Rain and Hail LLC. Wichita, KS
* 2010 Claims Representative Rain and Hail LLC. Wichita, KS
* 2011 Field Supervisor Rain and Hail Spokane, WA
* 2012 Claims Manager Rain and Hail Spokane, WA
* 2013-2015 Asst. Vice President Claims Rain and Hail Spokane, WA
* 2016-2018 Vice President Rain and Hail Spokane, WA
* 2019-July 2022 Senior Vice President Rain and Hail Spokane, WA
CA License 4217262
What are you waiting for?
Do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions you might have.